Friday, October 3, 2008

Why did I choose a black background?

A lot of my classmates in ITPro subject asked me why did I choose a template that has a complete black background. And this is my explanation, since my childhood days I always liked black, I did not know why, but as time goes by I found a meaning for my behavior. I like black because it seems to be a symbol of peace for me. But when I was admitted for some reasons I stopped wearing black clothes because my parents and my wife woudn't allow me to, till I found an opportunity to use a black colored thing again and it was the template of my blog.

7 comments:

Mel said...

did you know that the person who likes black means they want to be unnoticed ... ambot lang kung tinuon nabasahan lang nako na somewhere..hehe

anyway nangutana ka kung nahuman nako ang exam?! ...well, wala jud tawun pataka ra kog answer bah .. =(

Marqoz said...

human tuod sir, pero mali tanan! ahahahahahaha! Nagdugo akong utok sa exam ni sir... hehehehehe! :)

Fai! said...

i luv color black 2...neat tingnan at bagay s tanang color....

d ko rin tapos exam...=(, kaw?

Marnie Dave said...

Nice blogs classmates... keep up the good works.. Godbless....

Marnie Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

Black..Considered the negation of color, black is conservative, goes well with almost any color except the very dark. It also has conflicting connotations. It can be serious and conventional. The color black can also be mysterious, sexy, and sophisticated.

Grace said...

it's ok... black is beauty!... no dandruf! hahahah